Private Exhibition Tours
Virtual Permanent Collection Tours
- The Interactive Garden Tour features a map of the Gardens and intriguing photos and facts about its plants, sculptures, and landmarks.
- The Royal Dish Interactive Tour provides a fascinating look at the history behind the Wark Collection of Early Meissen Porcelain.
- The Eclectic Ecology Virtual Exhibition allows you to venture through landscape perspectives from Ponce de Leon to Florida Man.
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens offers educational school tours that allow students to experience original works of art and the historic Gardens. Tours are based on an integrated curriculum that supports state and national standards in the visual arts, math, science, language arts, and social studies. At this time, we are not scheduling onsite guided group tours for Fall 2020 - Spring 2021 due to the ongoing safety concerns and changes related to COVID-19. We are developing opportunities for your group to visit the Museum through live virtual tours. If you’re interested in scheduling a virtual tour (or an in-person tour when they become available), please click the link below.
- Advance registration is required for all Self-Guided Visits.
- Self-Guided Visits are available Tuesday through Sunday and are scheduled in one and a half hour increments.
- Plan to book your visit at least three weeks in advance.
- Self-Guided Visit pricing is $5 per student/teacher/chaperone. One chaperone is required for every ten students.