Whether it’s a personal group, a group of friends or a group of colleagues, schedule a guided tour of the Museum's art and gardens with a Docent.
Tours are available Tuesday through Friday on days that the Museum is open to the public.
- Docent-led Group Tours available at 11 a.m. to Noon, Noon to 1 p.m., or 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. $20 per person
- Docent-led Group Tour + Lunch available at 11 a.m. to Noon, lunch Noon to 1 p.m. $40 per person Click to request a sample tour menu.
There is a 10-person minimum for pricing. Groups of less than 10 individuals will pay the 10-person fee.
Select the tour topic that meets your group’s interests.
- Highlight Tour of the Permanent Collection & Gardens
- Tour of the Historic Cummer Gardens
- Tour of a Temporary Exhibition when available
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens offers a variety of engaging, educational experiences available for schools, after school, and community organizations during the 2022-23 school year. Tours are based on an integrated curriculum that supports state and national standards in the visual arts, math, science, language arts, and social studies.
The Museum’s programs can easily be altered for any groups or individuals with special needs. For school tours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For adult or independent groups, please email email@example.com.