Whether it’s a personal group, a group of friends or a group of colleagues, schedule a guided tour of the Museum's art and gardens with a Docent.
Tours are available Tuesday through Friday on days that the Museum is open to the public.
- Docent-led Group Tours available at 11 a.m. to Noon, Noon to 1 p.m., or 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. $20 per person
- Docent-led Group Tour + Lunch available at 11 a.m. to Noon, lunch Noon to 1 p.m. $36 per person Click to request a sample tour menu.
There is a 10-person minimum for pricing. Groups of less than 10 individuals willpay the 10-person fee.
Select the tour topic that meets your group’s interests.
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens offers a variety of engaging, educational experiences available for schools, after school, and community organizations during the 2021-22 school year. Tours are based on an integrated curriculum that supports state and national standards in the visual arts, math, science, language arts, and social studies.
- Advance registration is required for all Self-Guided Visits.
- Self-Guided Visits are available Tuesday through Sunday and are scheduled in one and a half hour increments.
- Plan to book your visit at least three weeks in advance.
- Self-Guided Visit pricing is $10 per student/teacher/chaperone. $26 for tour + lunch. One chaperone is required for every ten students.