Private Virtual Exhibition Tours
Enjoy a virtual museum tour for your group, from the comfort of your home. Group participants will be provided a Zoom link to access an up close look at the exhibition. Call 904.899.6023 to book your tour!
- Virtual Cross Pollination Tour | available beginning October 27, 2020 | $150.00
- Virtual Sporting Fashion: Outdoor Girls 1800 to 1960 Tour | available beginning March 9, 2020 | $150.00
- Virtual Rebecca Louise Law: The Journey Tour | available beginning July 20, 2021 | $150.00
Virtual Permanent Collection Tours
- The Interactive Garden Tour features a map of the Gardens and intriguing photos and facts about its plants, sculptures, and landmarks.
- The Royal Dish Interactive Tour provides a fascinating look at the history behind the Wark Collection of Early Meissen Porcelain.
- The Eclectic Ecology Virtual Exhibition allows you to venture through landscape perspectives from Ponce de Leon to Florida Man.
Private Exhibition Tour of Cross Pollination | $150 for up to 10 guests
Schedule a private tour of Cross Pollination for a small group. The Museum will be offering docent led tours of the exhibition for 10 guests (or less) in the mornings, before the Museum opens to the public. Reserve your spot today by calling 904.899.6023.
Petal Pub & Parks Experience: A Private Group Tour | $800 for up to 15 people
Cruise your way through a tour of the parks and the petals of Riverside on a pedal pub group bike. The Museum will provide everything needed for an enjoyable outdoor experience for up to 15 guests of your choice. The rate includes a two hour bike rental thanks to Pedal Pub Jax, beverages (both alcoholic and non), light snacks and a stops at locations around Riverside where you will learn about native plants and parks of the area with your guide. So, gather a group and get ready for a fun get together. Calling 904.899.6023 to register.
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens offers educational school tours that allow students to experience original works of art and the historic Gardens. Tours are based on an integrated curriculum that supports state and national standards in the visual arts, math, science, language arts, and social studies. At this time, we are not scheduling onsite guided group tours for Fall 2020 due to the ongoing safety concerns and changes related to COVID-19. We are developing opportunities for your group to visit the Museum through live virtual tours. If you’re interested in scheduling a virtual tour (or an in-person tour when they become available), please click the link below.