From exclusive exhibition openings to special programs and events, a membership to the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is the perfect gift for friends and family.
Through the month of December, all memberships up to $250 are 20% off! Give the gift of a Cummer Museum membership to yourself or someone you love. Discount applies to gift memberships, joins, and renewals.
Use code HOLIDAY20 at checkout to receive the discount!
ALL MEMBERS RECEIVE:
- Free annual admission
- Exclusive invitations to exhibition openings, programs, and events
- Member pricing for lectures, concerts, camps, and more
- Discounts in the Cummer Shop and Cummer Café
- Access to at least 150 Southeast Reciprocal Museums
- The opportunity to make a difference in your community!
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is the largest fine arts museum in Northeast Florida. The Cummer was established in 1958, when art collector, garden enthusiast, and civic leader Ninah Cummer bequeathed her art collection and riverfront home to create a museum. Today, the core collection of 60 pieces from Mrs. Cummer's estate has grown to include more than 5,000 works of art. The historic gardens, set against the backdrop of the St. Johns River, serve as a centerpiece of beauty for all to enjoy. Become a member of the Cummer Museum by clicking the link below. You'll fit right in!