October 3, 2020
4:30 to 9 P.M.
You will not want to miss The Chris Thomas Band in the Cummer Gardens this October!
$25 Members, $40 Non-Members | $500 Reserved Table
Doors open at 4:30 p.m. | Concert from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Doors open at 7 p.m. | Concert from 8 to 9 p.m.
Reserved Tables: Includes concert reservation and seating for 10 only. The purchase of a table must be made by one person or group for the entire table via one payment by check or credit card. We are unable to accept checks or credit cards for individual seats at tables. There are a limited number of tables available. Food and beverages are not included.
· Guests may not bring their own alcoholic beverages onsite. Any alcoholic beverage must be purchased through the Cummer Café.
· Guests may bring their own blankets and chairs.
· Guests are welcome to dine in the Cummer Café before the concert.
· We are a non-smoking facility and do not permit candles or live flames to be used at the Cummer Museum. Battery operated candles are permissible.
· In the case of inclement weather, the concert will be moved indoors.
With the health and wellbeing of our community as our top priorities, we temporarily closed the Museum to the public on March 14, and as a result, this event was rescheduled to October 3, 2020.