Food and refreshments can be enjoyed in the Café, on the patio, or in the Museum's historic gardens. The Cummer Café opens during the Museum's opening hours, and closes one hour prior to Museum closing. A 10% discount is extended to all Museum Members.
MAKE A CAFE RESERVATION
FRIDAY NIGHT PICNICS
Wind down and decompress as you relish in the beauty of the historic Cummer Gardens. Bring your own blanket, find your favorite spot and al fresco dining in a picture perfect location with a picnic from the Cummer Cafe. Whether you’re craving a date night, ready for a catch up with friends or want the kids explore the Gardens, weekly Friday night picnics are a great way to kickoff your weekend!
Menu options vary. Vegetarian options are available. Click the link below for more details!
$25 per tote
Outside Food and Drinks are not permitted in the gardens.
- Picnic orders must be placed by midnight the day before (Thursdays).
- Pick up your picnic pick-up in the Cummer Cafe from 5 to 7 p.m.
- There will be limited seating in the Gardens. Guests are encouraged to bring a blanket for seating in the grass.
- Drinks are available through the Cummer Cafe.
- No Substitutions or combinations of meat and vegetarian options.
- No Refunds within 48 Hours of the picnic date.
- Slight menu substitutions might be made by the Chef due to supply availability.
VIRTUAL COOKING CLASS
This virtual cooking class was born out of the understanding that at this time it’s essential that we keep our social distance while staying emotionally connected. Options for meal kits as well as virtual visits are available.
GROUPS & CATERING
The Cummer Café is a wonderful place to host or cater your next business lunch. The Cummer Café’s catering service allows for customizable menus for groups of 10 or more people.
Advanced reservations are needed for groups of 10 or more; call 904.899.6022 for scheduling and more information.
For groups of more than 20 people, call the Visitor Experience department at 904.899.6026 for scheduling and more information.