March 14, 2020
6 to 9 P.M.
$25 Members, $40 Non-Member, $500 Reserved Tables
You will not want to miss The Chris Thomas Band in the Cummer Gardens on the cusp of spring!
Doors open at 6 p.m. | Concert 7 to 9 p.m.
General Admission: Guests may bring blankets, chairs, food and non-alcoholic beverages. For further information or to register, please call 904.899.6038.
Reserved Tables: Includes concert reservation and seating for 10 only. The purchase of a table must be made by one person or group for the entire table via one payment by check or credit card. We are unable to accept checks or credit cards for individual seats at tables. There are a limited number of tables available. Food and beverages are not included.
· NEW INFO: Guests may not bring their own alcoholic beverages onsite. Any alcoholic beverage must be purchased through the Cummer Café.
· Guests may bring their own blankets and chairs.
· Guests are welcome to dine in the Cummer Café before the concert or pre-order a boxed dinner to enjoy in the Gardens through the Cummer Café by calling 904.899.6022 or emailing email@example.com. Orders can be placed up until 3pm on Thursday, March 12, 2020. View the concert menu here.
· We are a non-smoking facility and do not permit candles or live flames to be used at the Cummer Museum. Battery operated candles are permissible.
· In the case of inclement weather, the concert will be moved indoors.