Museum Store Sunday
November 27, 2022
11 A.M. to 4 P.M.
Join us the Sunday after Thanksgiving for this international shopping day that puts the spotlight on the mission-related products found in museum stores. Celebrate with 25% storewide discount on all purchases, meet local artisans and support the Museum’s service to our community. Free event admission.
- Book signing with Dorothy K. Fletcher, author of Jacksonville books from Arcadia Publishing
- Meet with Jacksonville Artisans:
- Diana Byll-Catari, jewelry maker of Attia Designs
- Dianne Woods, maker of Jim & Bunny Handcrafted Soap
- Vicki DuBose, maker of Vicki DuBose Jewelry
- Rita Chiappetta, maker of Outside My Box Designs