CORPORATE SPONSORS AND FOUNDATION PARTNERS
Support from the Cummer Museum’s Corporate Sponsors and Foundation Partners helps to care for the Museum’s renowned permanent collection and historical gardens. They bring distinguished exhibitions, high-quality programs, and events to the Jacksonville community each year. Thank you to our Corporate Sponsors and Foundation Partners. Current as of June 15, 2017:
- Diane T. and Charles E. Rice Family Foundation
- The State of Florida
- Weaver Family — First Saturday Free For All + Weaver Academy
- Robert D. and Isabelle T. Davis Endowment at The Community Foundation for Northeast Florida
- The Schultz Family Endowment
- Agility Press, Inc.
- The Chartrand Foundation
- Chef's Garden Catering & Events
- Dubow Family Foundation
- Eagle Foundation, Inc.
- The W.W. and Eloise D. Gay Foundation
- Jacksonville Jaguars Foundation
- Kustura Consulting, Inc.
- DC Moore Gallery
- The Uible-Morris Family Foundation
- Graham Williford Foundation for American Arts
- Woodcock Foundation for the Appreciation of the Arts, Inc.
$5,000 - $9,999
- Baptist Health
- Bent Family Foundation
- The Borowy Family Foundation
- City of Jacksonville Environmental Protection Board
- CYPRESS Creative Floral Design
- Duval Motor Company
- Mark Grandin Events
- The HEAL Foundation
- The Main Street America Group
- Mayo Clinic Lyndra P. Daniel Center for Humanities in Medicine
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation
- Richard Skinner & Associates
- US Assure
- Wingard Creative
$1,000 - $4,999
- Adecco Group North America
- Arbus Magazine
- Atlantic Companies
- Beaches Woodcrafts, Inc.
- The Benevity Community Impact Fund
- Borkowski Family Foundation
- Brooks Rehabilitation
- Carlton Construction, Inc.
- Cash Building Material
- CBC National Bank
- Coastal Sash & Door, Inc.
- Coordinated Benefits Group
- Crown Pools, Inc.
- DEX imaging
- Ben Dinkins Landscape Design
- Florida Rock and Tank Lines Foundation, Inc.
- Holland & Knight
- Jewish Community Alliance, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
- KMH Design, Inc.
- Manning Building Supplies, Inc.
- Morales Construction Company
- MQ Windows, Inc.
- Papa John's
- Pools by John Clarkson
- The Rayonier Advanced Materials Foundation, Inc.
- Regions Bank
- Sabel Foundation, Inc.
- Schulte Design Associates
- VSA Florida
- Weldon Foundation, Inc.
- Winston Family Foundation
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800.435.7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING WWW.800HELPFL.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
The Ponce de León Society was founded in 1996 to appreciate and recognize our highest level donors. The Society's name was inspired by Ponce de León in Florida, a painting in the Museum's permanent collection by Thomas Moran.
Donors enjoy exclusive benefits and receive the highest level of access and service from Cummer Museum staff. A variety of social events throughout the year highlight the exhibitions, permanent collection, and gardens.
Ponce de León Society donors support the annual fund of the Museum. We invite you to join us in support of the Museum’s mission “to engage and inspire through the arts, gardens, and education,” and to enjoy the privileges of being part of the prestigious Ponce de León Society.
Fleet Landing is proud to be the exclusive sponsor of the Ponce de León Society, underwriting its events and activities throughout the year.
Ponce de León Society Benefits
Patron: $1,250 to $4,999
- Invitations to exclusive Ponce de León Society events
- Complimentary admission for two adults and two children under 18 for one year and two guest cards
- Member discounts on all classes and events, and a 10% discount in the Cummer Shop and Café
- Reciprocal membership to more than 1,000 museums and gardens through the:
- 25% discount on gift memberships
- Listing on the Cummer Museum Donor Wall and in the Annual Report
- Complimentary membership to either the Cummer Beaches or Cummer Amelia affinity group
Benefactor: $5,000 to $9,999
All benefits from Patron level plus:
- Free admission for four to a garden concert of your choice
- Director- or Curator-led PDL group tour of the permanent collection and gardens
- Two complimentary reservations to an evening Distinguished Lecture
Director’s Circle: $10,000 and up
All benefits from Benefactor level plus:
- Personal Collection consultation with the Director or Curator
- Complimentary admission for two to the Cummer Ball
Your generous gift will enable the Cummer Museum to remain one of the premier cultural destinations in Northeast Florida, presenting unique exibitions, historic gardens on a riverfront campus, and nationally-recognized programs to audiences of all ages. Gifts of all sizes from $1 to $999 are appreciated and welcomed.
Click below to make a donation to Cummer Museum Annual Fund. This is an unrestricted donation to support the Museum's ongoing mission.
Donations may also be mailed to:
Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens
829 Riverside Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32204
For more information about ways to donate to the Cummer Museum, please contact Advancement at 904.899.6025 or Advancement@cummermuseum.org.
IMPORTANT IRA CHARITABLE ROLLOVER UPDATE
Congress has passed some important tax provisions which positively affect charitable giving. Most notable is the retroactive reinstatement for the IRA Charitable Rollover provision.
The IRA Charitable Rollover allows individuals 70½ or older to make a tax-free rollover using funds transferred directly from their IRA. This means you can donate up to $100,000 from your IRA without having to count the distribution as taxable income--and it counts towards your required minimum distribution. Since you will not be taxed on the income, no income tax deduction may be claimed. Consult your plan administrator for more details. Originally enacted into law in 2006, the Rollover has been permanently extended into the future.
Please consider a gift to the Cummer Museum as part of your annual IRA Rollover plans. If you have questions about this opportunity or would like to discuss other planned gifts to the Museum, please contact Director of Advancement Lori Ann Whittington at 904.899.6025 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BECOME A MONTHLY DONOR
To contribute a consistent amount monthly to the Museum's mission, contact Wendy Mayle at email@example.com.
EMPLOYER GIFT MATCH
Many companies offer matching gifts to employee contribitions. Some companies also provide matching funds for employee volunteer hours. Check with your company and mail your completed match form to:
Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens
829 Riverside Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32204
or email it to: Advancement@cummermuseum.org or call 904.899.6025.
GIVE THE EXPERIENCE OF THE CUMMER MUSEUM
Give the gift of the Cummer Museum experience to someone in your life! There is an option perfect for everyone on your list, including donations in honor of memory of a loved one, gift memberships, a day at the Museum for two, or a legacy brick.
GIFT IN HONOR OR MEMORY
Click below to make a donation in memory of or in honor of a loved one. In the comment box on the form, please enter the following:
- Whether the donation is in honor of or in memory of, along with the name of the honoree.
- Name and address of the person you would like for us to notify about your generous donation. The amount of your donation will not be revealed to the recipient in the notification letter.
DEDICATE A BRICK
The cost of each brick is $500 and is a tax-deductible donation.
Thank you for your support of the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens.
NINAH CUMMER LEGACY SOCIETY
The Ninah Cummer Legacy Society honors individuals who follow in Mrs. Cummer’s footsteps and make a planned gift to the Museum. Help ensure the Museum continues to remain relevant to future generations.
When the Cummer Museum first opened its doors on November 11, 1961, the historic event was the achievement of someone who knew the importance of planned giving. In her will, Ninah Cummer established a foundation to share a renowned art collection, a riverfront lot adorned with formal gardens to build an extraordinary institution, and more.
“This Foundation is created in the full knowledge that my bequests and the endowment make only a small beginning toward a large vision, but it is created, also, in the hope that others will share this vision and by their interests and contributions will help to establish here a center of beauty and culture worthy of the community.” - Ninah M. H. Cummer
Include the Cummer Museum in your estate plans to receive tax savings and make a lasting contribution to the Museum.
The following are several examples of planned giving opportunities:
- Charitable Bequest in your will
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Donor Advised Funds
- Gift Annuities
- Gifts of Art
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan Gift
Members of the Ninah Cummer Legacy Society receive:
- Special updates throughout the year
- Access to the Cummer Museum staff and an opportunity to schedule a private tour of the Museum
- Recognition in the Cummer Museum’s Annual Report and on the Donor Wall
HOW TO JOIN
Join the Ninah Cummer Legacy Society by notifying the Museum that you have included the Cummer Museum in your estate plans. Contact the Director of Advancement at 904.899.6025 or Advancement@cummermuseum.org.