Summer Fridays Presented by PNC Bank
Free admission every Friday evening, June 21 through September 6
Kick-start your weekend in a new way by enjoying free admission to the Museum’s permanent collection and gardens — now with extended hours from 4 to 9 p.m.!
Each Friday will feature free entertainment, such as live music, art activities, lawn games, lounge areas and more. Additional programming will be available for purchase, such as admission to featured exhibitions, arts and cultural experiences, and food and beverages (including beer, wine and cocktails) throughout the Museum campus.
Bring a friend, a date, or the whole family to see what’s new this summer at the Cummer.
- Live music
- Lawn games
- Interactive photo displays
- Art-making activities
- Gallery tours
- Extended hours in the Café
- Beer, wine, cocktails
- Food trucks
Themes will change weekly to highlight art and entertainment from specific countries or regions. Check back for more details throughout the summer!
- June 21: Summer Solstice: Célébration du Solstice d’Été
- June 28: Cummer Gardens in Full Bloom
- July 5: Freedom Friday: Food, Fun, and Festivities
- July 12: Summer in the City: New York, New York
- July 19: Sunshine State: Flora, Fauna and Fun
- July 26: Soulful Summer Celebration
- August 2: Al Fresco Friday: Art Italiano
- August 9: Museum Mysteries and More
- August 16: Recognizing our Roots
- August 23: Riviera on the St. Johns
- August 30: Latin American Celebre’
- September 6: Au Revoir French Moderns and Summer at the Cummer
Members always enjoy free admission, early access to new exhibitions, Member-only events, and discounts on classes, programs, events, Cummer Shop purchases, and dining at the Cummer Café. This summer, you can double the impact of your membership through our Family 2 Family Membership Match promotion.
All this programming will no doubt leave you hungry, so don’t forget to make a reservation at the Cafe at the Cummer to enjoy some French inspired menu items while sipping a cocktail concocted especially for the evening! Looking for something more casual? Order a delicious picnic to enjoy under your favorite tree in the Gardens or stop by the Full of Crepe food truck on the front lawn and choose from a variety of their sweet and savory options! Café reservations are recommended for Summer Fridays.
Café reservations are recommended for Summer Fridays.
*Featured exhibition admission rates will reflect the Museum’s daily admission prices; discounts are available for seniors and students. All active-duty military personnel and their families will be offered free admission to featured exhibitions through the Blue Star Museums program.
Order Your Basket
June 21: Summer Solstice: Célébration du Solstice d’Été
June 28: Cummer Gardens in Full Bloom