Summer Camp Week 3: Land, Water, and Sky
June 22, 2020 to June 26, 2020
9 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
Does your child love to paint, sculpt, draw, print, and more? Cultivate their creative abilities in our summer camp. Young artists will observe and explore artwork in the galleries and gardens, experiment with different art media in the studio, and create and show-off their artwork in an open house each week.
This week explore landscapes, cityscapes, waterways, and skies in artwork from the Eclectic Ecology exhibition, the Eugène-Louis Charvot exhibition, and more. The St. John’s River and the Cummer Gardens will provide active inspiration for budding young artists.
- Students entering grades 1 through 6
- Registration required
- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Members $200, Non-Members $230 per week
- AM Care: 7:30 to 9 a.m., $30 per week – Register now!
- PM Care: 3:30 to 5 p.m., $30 per week – Register now!
- Scholarships are available.
Please review the CAMP HANDBOOK before registering. For more information about Summer Camp visit our website at cummermuseum.org/camp. Do you have a question that’s not answered in the Handbook or on the website? Email us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you with additional information.