Summer Camp: Land, Water, and Sky
June 22, 2020 to June 26, 2020
8 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
Does your child love to paint, sculpt, draw, print, and more? Cultivate their creative abilities in our summer camp. Young artists will observe and explore artwork in the galleries and gardens, experiment with different art media in the studio, and create and show-off their artwork in a virtual open house each week.
This week explore landscapes, cityscapes, waterways, and skies in artwork from the Eclectic Ecology exhibition, the Eugène-Louis Charvot exhibition, and more. The St. John’s River and the Cummer Gardens will provide active inspiration for budding young artists.
- Students entering grades 1 through 6
- Registration is required and is open until 4 p.m. the Wednesday before each week of camp.
- Monday through Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Two hours of a virtual class each morning, time for students to work on projects alone, time for students to have one on one attention or small group with instructor, then a 45 minute wrap up at the end of the day.
- Campers will need access to an internet connection and either laptop, desktop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- $100 for Members per week; $115 for Non-Members per week (includes camp art kits – all the materials and supplies your camper will need!)
- Class sizes will remain small, with up to 20 campers per class, and campers will be grouped by grade range (lower elementary in one class, upper elementary in another class)
- Scholarships are available.
Please review the CAMP HANDBOOK before registering. For more information about Summer Camp visit our website at cummermuseum.org/camp. Do you have a question that’s not answered in the Handbook or on the website? Email us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you with additional information.