Cummer Museum Job Fair
October 27, 2022
4:30 to 7 P.M.
Art History. Fair Pay. Diversity and Inclusion. If you’re the kind of person who can see yourself making an impact on one of Jacksonville’s landmark cultural destinations, this could be the role for you. The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens seeks enthusiastic, customer-service minded Gallery Hosts and Retail Associates to help us elevate the visitor experience at this cultural gem in our community.
Ninah Cummer founded this museum on the principle that it serve “all of Jacksonville.” We’re looking for part-time professionals with the vision and passion to help us accomplish this goal. Our future candidates will help us build a visitor-focused and inviting place for our communities which will allow us to provide the highest level of art and garden engagements, all while working with and collaborating alongside some of the most talented and passionate people in town, our team! Come and cultivate community with us at the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens.
- Emphasis on Diversity and Inclusion throughout our organization
- Part-Time Employee benefits: Teladoc, 403(b) retirement planning, and Employee Assistance Program
- Early Access to Exhibits before public access
- Museum membership with North America Reciprocal access (1244 Museums +Galleries)
- American Alliance of Museums Membership
- Discounts in café and shop
- Fair Pay ($14.00/hourly for Part-Time Roles) with opportunity for Professional Development
- Did we mention this is a museum and historical gardens? We’re surrounded by beauty.
Our Mission: To Engage and Inspire through the Arts, Gardens & Education
Please submit resumes and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org