Timed Ticket Admission
Thank you for your interest in visiting the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens. The Museum's galleries and exhibitions are open!
To minimize touch points and monitor onsite capacity, all visitors must reserve tickets online in advance of their visit. Tickets can be reserved by clicking below. Timed tickets are available Tuesday and Friday, 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. or 4 to 9 p.m.; Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and Sunday, 12 to 4 p.m.
Your health and safety are our top priorities!
Our community’s health and safety remain the top priority. As such, the Museum will limit visitation to ensure that everyone can socially distance in the expansive gardens and grounds. In addition, visitors will be required to adhere to the following regulations:
- To minimize touch points and monitor onsite capacity, all visitors must reserve tickets online in advance of their visit. Tickets can be purchased by clicking below.
- Each gallery and garden will have posted maximum capacity limits based on social distancing guidelines.
- All visitors must wear facial coverings while inside the Museum (with exceptions for children under age 5). Face masks will be provided to visitors who arrive without one as supplies last.
- Many pathways will be designated one-way traffic.
- Visitors are expected to follow health guidelines on social distancing, maintaining at least 6 feet apart at all times.
- Your attendance at the Cummer Museum grants the Museum permission to display and/or publish any photographs in which you appear. These photographs may be used in any and all of the Cummer Museum publications and media. If you wish to not be photographed please mention this to a Visitor Experience team member upon entry to the Museum.
The Museum has carefully developed reopening guidelines with the help of peer institutions across the state and country, the American Alliance of Museums, and various local, state, and federal health experts. These new procedures will help to ensure the Museum is meeting the highest public health standards.
Click here for more details on our new procedures and enhanced cleaning protocols.