Timed Ticket Admission
Thank you for your interest in visiting the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens. The Museum's galleries and exhibitions reopen on July 21!
To minimize touch points and monitor onsite capacity, all visitors must reserve tickets online in advance of their visit. Tickets can be purchased by clicking below.
The Museum's first phase of reopening in June included the historic riverfront gardens; phase two of reopening, July 21, includes the galleries and exhibitions. The Cummer Café, which opened in phase one for light bites and beverages, will continue with those offerings, and will fully reopen on August 1, with limited capacity. The Museum Shop is open in two pop-up locations and is always available online. Art Connections, the Museum's interactive education center, is temporarily closed for remodeling.
Your health and safety are our top priorities!
Our community’s health and safety remain the top priority. As such, the Cummer Museum will limit visitation to ensure that everyone can comfortably socially distance in the expansive gardens and grounds. In addition, visitors will be required to adhere to the following regulations:
- To minimize touch points and monitor onsite capacity, all visitors must reserve tickets online in advance of their visit. Tickets can be purchased by clicking below.
- Each gallery and garden will have posted maximum capacity limits based on social distancing guidelines.
- All visitors must wear facial coverings while inside the Museum (with exceptions for children under age 5, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance as described by the CDC). Face masks will be provided to visitors who arrive without one.
- Many pathways will be designated one-way traffic.
- Visitors are expected to follow health guidelines on social distancing, maintaining at least 6 feet apart at all times.
The Museum has carefully developed reopening guidelines with the help of peer institutions across the state and country, the American Alliance of Museums, and various local, state, and federal health experts. These new procedures will help to ensure the Museum is meeting the highest public health standards.
Click here for more details on our new procedures and enhanced cleaning protocols. Answers to frequently asked questions about visiting the Cummer Museum are outlined here.