Your generous gift will enable the Cummer Museum to remain one of the premier cultural destinations in Northeast Florida, presenting unique exhibitions, historic gardens on a riverfront campus, and nationally-recognized education programs to audiences of all ages.
Click below to make a donation to the Cummer Museum Annual Fund. This is an unrestricted donation to support the Museum's ongoing mission.
Donations may also be mailed to:
Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens
829 Riverside Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32204
For more information about ways to donate to the Cummer Museum, please contact Member Relations Officer Wendy Mayle at 904.899.6007 or email@example.com.
GIVE THE EXPERIENCE OF THE CUMMER MUSEUM
Give the Gift of the Cummer Museum Experience to someone in your life! There is an option perfect for everyone on your list, including donations in honor or memory of a loved one, gift memberships, a day at the Museum for two, or dedicating a legacy brick.
MEMORIAL GIFTS AND HONORARIA
Click below to make a donation in memory of or in honor of a loved one. In the comment box on the form, please enter the following:
Whether the donation is a Memorial or an Honorarium, along with the name of the Honoree.
Name and address of who you would like for us to notify about your generous donation. The amount of your donation will not be revealed to the recipient of the notification letter.
DEDICATE A BRICK
The cost of each brick is $500. This is a tax-deductible purchase.
Thank you for your support of the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens.
PONCE DE LEÓN SOCIETY
Sponsored by Fleet Landing
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens relies on private donations from individuals, corporations, and foundations to support its ongoing mission of engaging and inspiring through the arts, gardens, and education.
The Ponce de León Society is the premier giving society of the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens. The Ponce de León Society was founded in 1996 to appreciate and recognize our most significant donors. The Society's name was inspired by the Ponce de León in Florida painting in the Permanent Collection by Thomas Moran.
Donors enjoy exclusive benefits and receive the highest level of access to and service from the Cummer Museum staff. A variety of social events throughout the year highlight the exhibitions, Permanent Collection, and Gardens.
We invite you to join us in support of the Museum's mission to "engage and inspire through the arts, gardens, and education," and enjoy the privileges of being part of the prestigious Ponce de León Society at any of the following levels:
Patron: $1,250 to $4,999 Annual Fund donation
- Complimentary admission for two adults and two children under 18 for one year
- Invitation to private monthly PDL tours of the Museum on the first Wednesday of each month at 11 a.m.
- Member discounts on all classes, events, and a 10% discount in the Cummer Shop and Café
- Reciprocal membership to more than 1,000 museums and gardens: Southeastern Reciprocal Museums (SERM Program); North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM Program); American Horticultural Society (AHS Program)
- 25% discount on gift memberships
- Listing on the Cummer Museum Donor Wall and in the Annual Report
- Complimentary membership to either the Cummer Beaches or Cummer Amelia affinity group
- Invitations to exclusive PDL events
Benefactor: $5,000 to $9,999 Annual Fund Donation
- All benefits from Patron level
- Complimentary admission for four to a Garden Concert of your choice
- Director- or Curator-led PDL group tour of the Permanent Collection and the Gardens
- Two complimentary reservations for an evening Distinguished Lecture
Director’s Circle: $10,000 and up
- All benefits from Benefactor level
- Invitation to the Director's Circle Dinner
- Access to an annual art-focused travel opportunity
- Collection consultation with the Cummer Museum Director or Curator
- Complimentary admission for two to the Cummer Ball
For further information about the Ponce de León Society, please contact Josh White at 904.899.6027 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ninah Cummer Legacy Society
The Ninah Cummer Legacy Society honors individuals who follow in Mrs. Cummer’s footsteps by making a planned gift to the Museum.
When the Cummer Museum first opened its doors on November 11, 1961, the historic event was the achievement of someone who knew the importance of planned giving. In her will, Ninah Cummer established a foundation to provide financial support, a renowned art collection, and a riverfront lot adorned with formal gardens to build an extraordinary institution.
“This Foundation is created in the full knowledge that my bequests and the endowment make only a small beginning toward a large vision, but it is created, also, in the hope that others will share this vision and by their interests and contributions will help to establish here a center of beauty and culture worthy of the community.” - Ninah M. H. Cummer
Include the Cummer Museum in your estate plans to receive tax savings and make a lasting contribution to the Museum.
The following are several examples of planned giving opportunities:
- Charitable Bequest
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Retirement Plan Gift
- Life Insurance
- Gifts of Art
Members of the Ninah Cummer Legacy Society receive:
- Special updates throughout the year
- Access to the Cummer Museum staff and an opportunity to schedule a private tour of the Museum
- Recognition in the Cummer Museum’s Annual Report and on the Donor Wall
How to Join
Join the Ninah Cummer Legacy Society by notifying the Museum that you have included the Cummer Museum in your estate plans. Contact Director of Advancement Lori Ann Whittington at 904.899.6025 or email@example.com to discuss any of the following options:
- I have included the Cummer Museum in my will or estate plans and would like to be recognized as a member of the Ninah Cummer Legacy Society.
- I have included the Cummer Museum in my will or estate plans and wish to remain anonymous.
- I am interested in learning more about how to make a planned gift to the Cummer Museum.
(Detail) Woodward Studio, Ninah M. H. Cummer (1875-1958) in her garden, c. 1929, Gelatin print, the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens Archives
Corporate Sponsors and Foundation Partners
Support from the Cummer Museum’s Corporate Sponsors and Foundation Partners helps to care for the Museum’s renowned Permanent Collection and historical gardens, and to bring distinguished exhibitions and high-quality programs and events to the Jacksonville community every year. Thank you to our Corporate Sponsors and Foundation Partners current as of July 15, 2016:
- Cultural Council of Greater Jacksonville, Inc.
- Duval County Public Schools, Inc.
- The State of Florida
- Diane T. and Charles E. Rice Family Foundation
- Weaver Family — First Saturday Free For All + Weaver Academy!
- Cummer Beaches
- Robert D. and Isabelle T. Davis Endowment at The Community Foundation For Northeast Florida
- The Schultz Family Endowment
- Agility Press, Inc.
- Bank of America
- Carl S. Swisher Foundation
- The Chartrand Foundation
- Chef's Garden Catering & Events
- Community First Credit Union
- DC Moore Gallery
- Dubow Family Foundation
- Eagle Foundation, Inc.
- The W.W. and Eloise D. Gay Foundation
- The John F. Kennedy Center for The Performing Arts
- Kustura Consulting, Inc.
- Mayo Clinic Lyndra P. Daniel Center for Humanities in Medicine
- National Endowment for the Arts
- The Uible-Morris Family Foundation
- Woodcock Foundation for the Appreciation of the Arts, Inc.
$5,000 - $9,999
- Baptist Health
- Bent Family Foundation
- Black Knight Financial Services
- The Borowy Family Foundation
- Brooks Health System
- Cypress Creative Floral Design
- Fidelity National Financial
- The HEAL Foundation
- Holland & Knight
- Miller Electric Company
- Richard Skinner & Associates
- Scott McRae Group | Duval Dealers
- US Assure
- U.S. Trust
$1,000 - $4,999
- Adecco Group North America
- Arbus Magazine
- Atlantic Companies
- C.F. Knight, Inc.
- Coordinated Benefits Group
- DEX imaging
- First Coast Supply
- Harold K. Smith Fund at The Community Foundation for Northeast Florida
- Haskell Foundation
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
- The Main Street America Group
- Mark Grandin Events
- Morales Construction Company
- Papa John's
- Rayonier Foundation, Inc.
- Sabel Foundation
- Wingard Creative
- Winston Family Foundation
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800.435.7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING WWW.800HELPFL.COM . REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.