Cummer Amelia encourages interest in and support of the visual arts, through social and educational programs in Nassau County and at the Museum, striving to promote the Museum's mission and cultural significance in the community.
Members participate in various activities that connect them with other art and garden enthusiasts in the Nassau County area. Cummer Amelia focuses their fundraising efforts on providing school tours to the Museum, and art supplies for students in Nassau County.
Cummer Amelia enjoys activities such as:
- Art Talks on Amelia Island
- Fundraising events to provide trips to the Museum for all third graders in Nassau County
- Lectures, luncheons, and tours offered at the Cummer Museum
- Cummer Beaches and Fleet Landing partner events
- Partner events with Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort and the Ritz Carlton Amelia Island
- The Annual Garden Walk
Enhance your Cummer Museum Membership by adding Cummer Amelia.
Cummer Amelia Member discounts are available for ticketed events.
To become a Member of Cummer Amelia, contact Member Relations at 904.899.6007, MemberRelations@cummermuseum.org, or join online below.